Monday, February 12, 2007

We just adore our new little one!

Getting some Grandma snuggles! He's such a snuggly little boy!


Look Grandpa Greer, I'm ready to be a coach just like you!

And maybe run a couple marathons with you too in my matching shoes! :)


Takin' a little snooze with daddy!

A finger sucker from the womb!

Snoozin' man...he's such an awesome sleeper! I have to wake him up to feed him during the night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you are saying he's an awesome sleeper after a couple weeks!! Grandma Greer, you look like you are in paradise. He is so adorable. Can't wait to get my hands on him. Jen, I sent you an email to find out if we are getting what it is you want. I hope I have your correct email address. Let me know if you don't get it. Love you bunches!!!