Saturday, December 8, 2007

The Cougars vs. the Aggies...no competition!

Okay, so my dad and I have this ongoing little rivalry with BYU and USU (which is where he went to school and where I was born!). Scott, Matthew and I went to the BYU game last weekend at San Diego State (the Cougars won of course!) but the night before the game, I recieved an email from my dad with this link...it's hilarious...check it out! :)

(you have to copy and paste)

http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1120457161

Here are some pictures from the game:
We took a little detour to see the San Diego temple! I had never been there...it was amazing! I love this picture of Matthew!

4 comments:

The Huffaker Family said...

I am happy to hear that BYU won!! It think that it is so cute how you and Scott are "training" Matthew to love BYU!!! :-) The picture of Matthew and the San Diego Temple is priceless!!

The Ursenbach Family said...

Ultimate mormon boy pic! "I'm going to THIS school and getting married in THIS place!"

The Huffaker Family said...

PS...I love the elf yourself video!!

Cass said...

I'm sorry, but we have to agree with your dad - GO AGGIES!