Thursday, January 24, 2008

Crusin'!

Here's a little video clip of Matthew crawling (real crawling), then standing up and then walking! Usually we have a gate up that blocks him from leaving that room, so yes, he goes for the outlet and that's why the video ends! It's so weird to see him walking! He looks too little! But I'm really excited...even if it does mean getting into things!
If you watch closely you can see him "blowing" kisses to me! So cute! :)

2 comments:

Nancy Boyce said...

What a cute video! I love the kisses he is blowing.

Cass said...

I can't believe how big he is getting! He is so cute and I feel like we're missing so much living so far away! I wish you guys still lived in Utah! Looks like Matthew might have been heading right for that outlet - if so, he really knows what to go for to get in trouble! (You'll have your hands full - it only gets bigger and better from here!)
Love you all!