I was reminiscing through my pictures tonight and thought I would share a few from Matthew's very first birthday last year! It's amazing that he was ever that small...time really flies! I'm more grateful for him every day!
So in love with our little bundle of joy!
And here he is....so little!

4 comments:
You did a great job making that baby boy! He is so cute! And what a photo ham!
He is a little angel! Now onto the terrible two's!
He's just as cute as he was the first day! What a joy and what a great grandson to have! Thanks!
I remember when you were cute and pregnant! I mean, you're still cute, just not pregnant. Anyway, I love the pic of him sleeping. His face looks exactly the same as it does now - just older. Funny (but sad) how they grow so fast.
Post a Comment