Sunday, June 15, 2008

A Tribute to my Daddy!!! Love, Matthew

Dear Daddy,
I miss you and wanted to wish you another Happy Father's Day! (we had our Father's Day last Sunday) You're the best daddy I could ask for! Thanks for playing with my and wrestling with me! Thanks for trying (the key word being "trying") to speak my language! Thanks for encouraging me in all that I do! I LOVE YOU DADDY!!!!
I wanted to take you on a trip down our very own "memory lane"!!!! We make good buddies! So enjoy and don't miss me too much!
Love, Matty!!!
Our first picture together!

I wonder where I get my adorable personality from???
(No wonder mom loves us both so much!!!)

Our special day together (and a special thanks to my daddy's dad...Elder Grandpa Lake for being such a wonderful father to my daddy! and to my Great-Grandpa Lake for the wonderful legacy he started! Love you both too!)

Our first portrait together

Saturday snuggles with my best pal..my dad!

My favorite spot to be!


Our fort!!!!!!!

Our first annual "My dad is the man day!"
(All my idea by the way!)

Can't you just see how much I love you?!?!




This is my daddy on our Father's Day! The theme was super-daddy! I love you daddy!



I just wanted to say a quick thank you to my dad! He's an amazing man and I'm so grateful for him and all that he does for me and my family! I miss him so much because I live so far away from him, but I hope one day we can live closer! Thanks dad...I love you! I'm grateful to Scott to let me spend Father's Day with my dad this year! I love you Scott!
Love, Jen

I love you Poppe! Thanks for being so awesome! Love, Matthew

1 comment:

BK Sonico Family said...

Jen, you are so cute. We need to get together this summer and go to the beach and hang out. We miss you guys, and we decided you need to move by us for your next move, whenever that might be. :) It is really great here!