Tuesday, July 29, 2008

We're okay

We've received a few calls today to see if we are all okay after the 5.4 magnitude earthquake today. All of us are okay, the house and the business are okay too! We did have two small fatalities though....


...the statue that Mathew gave Scott for Father's Day didn't quite make it! The father and son were unfortunately beheaded! I'm going to see what kind of reconstructive surgery I can perform otherwise I'll have to buy a new one! :(

Anyway, we appreciate everyone's love and concern and hope everyone is doing well! I promise I will update soon...I have received some complaints and I will work on that!

7 comments:

Michelle Lake said...

We love you and we're so sorry about the beheading. I bought Don the Emma & Joseph statue for Christmas one year and it came in beheaded as well. We love you and we're so glad you're ok.

Anonymous said...

Holy cow... I didn't even hear about it. Glad I checked your blog. Sorry about your two fatalities. You would think to take a picture... you silly girl.

Love you!

Leslie said...

A little crazy glue goes a long way! Glad you're ok - earthquakes are not my favorite.

The Huffaker Family said...

Tony and I had a good laugh when we saw the statue! Of course it had to be that one statue...which is not a good thing...no head, no hats! I think Matthew would have a hard time with that :) We love you lots!!!

Unknown said...

I was up at scout camp by lake arrowhead. I didn't feel it, but my scout leader that was sitting down felt it. Glad you guys are ok

Unknown said...

that earthquake was SCARY!!!!! i think that was the first big earthquake i've felt. i was like, whoa! what's that?? then i'm like, oh no! it's an earthquake! but we're ok, too. We love you!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.