Saturday, August 23, 2008

Tag Sale

So this morning on our walk, the neighborhood was having a garage sale. I usually don't like garage sales because people are just selling all their junk and it just becomes clutter for your own house, but today I scored!


I love children's books and Matthew loves to just sit and read! I found a bunch of wonderful books for 25 cents each!


We found this little rocking horse for $2!!!! I had one like this when I was little, but it was a little bit bigger! He loves this horse! He rocks and says, "weeee"!

Matthew LOVES Barney, so we scored with this backpack for 50 cents! He's figuring out that he can put his toys in it! (And despite others feelings on Barney, I really don't mind him!)

3 comments:

Phannie said...

I am so glad that you update your blog regularly. It gives me great pleasure to know that you are still alive and loving life. Those things that you found at the garage sales were awesome! I only wish that the garage sales in Utah were as great as the ones in Cali. Marshall's aunt goes almost every weekend and finds the best stuff. We miss and love ya'll bunches

Andrea said...

Awesome finds! He is getting so big! I don't really mind Barney either.

The Ursenbach Family said...

I love the feety PJs! Look at how well his is standing! Last time I saw him, we was still wobbling when he stood up and by the pics I can see he is quite sure on his striped feet. And let me guess, he wouldn't take off the bagpack until his bath huh?