Today is my mom's birthday!!!! She's the best mom anyone could ask for! She's also one of my best friends! I don't know what I would do without her! We miss her so much and wish that we could spend the day with her, but unfortunately, this is the best we could do...
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
This is the best birthday surprise yet (and I have had a few good ones) I am so blessed to be a Grammy when technology allows me to see my 'baby' and to share in his life even though we are thousands of miles from each other.
Jen - you are such a wonderful daughter and friend... God Bless You Little One.
Thank you for the card and especially for the hug (I could almost feel his little arms wrapped around my neck) :)
Post a Comment