Tonight, we went and stood on the street outside of a poll and held "YES ON 8" signs. Scott has dedicated endless hours to helping proposition 8 pass and to protect the future of our families! He has walked street after street knocking doors along with millions of people across the state of California! He had so much success, but also met a lot of opposition! Tonight, I saw a small glimpse of what he has been going through as I stood on that sidewalk tonight with my little family! My family brings me unmeasurable joy! But I couldn't help but feel sorry for others who stood there that are so blinded to the truth...who are living in total darkness! I'm so grateful that my family knows the truth and that we will be together forever...no matter what happens in the polls tonight!
So this blog is dedicated to my eternal family...my amazing husband and my sweet son!
I love Scott because of the wonderful man he is! I love how dedicated he is to our family! I love how his eyes light up when he talks about something that he is so passionate about (even if it is garage doors!) I love how intellectual he is; he just knows so much and teaches me so much! I love how uplifting and encouraging he is to me and to Matthew...he can just lift both our spirits! I love to watch him play with Matthew! It's like watching two kids play! :) I how he never gives up...never! (Even with me!) I love how he just loves to serve everyone around him...even when it's not convenient for him! I could go on forever, but one more...I love how he looks at me...I am the luckiest girl in the whole world!
I love Matthew's smile...he can light up any room he walks into! He turns heads everywhere we go! I love his contagious laugh! I love his sweet little voice...it melts my heart! I love how he just loves to learn...he just wants to soak up everything he hears and sees! I love his desire to explore...he always wants to be outside discovering new things! I love that I can see how much he adores me by the way he looks at me...like I am his whole world! I love how patient he is! I love how he loves to pray! I love how he loves his daddy! I love how he completed our world when he came to us! I love Matthew's incredible soul...he is amazing through and through!
I hope that one day, those people that I saw tonight will soften their hearts and be able to experience the joy that I have through being married to a man and having an eternal family!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
well said...yes on 8!! ♥
I love that Matthew always says my name... and that he always wants to talk to me and call me, even if he won't say Chelsey when he gets on the phone! It makes my heart happy.
Dear Jen
Thank you so much for your beautiful posting. During these terrible times where the world is attacking our families, it is such a joy to see your family. I am so grateful that you and Scott have stayed so close to the Lord, are teaching Matthew about our Heavenly Father and are striving to become an Eternal family. I love you all. Love, Mom
Post a Comment