This is my FAVORITE time of year...I LOVE Christmas!!!! I love everything about it, but most of all I love the feeling when I remember the reason for the season! I love when everyone is thinking about our Savior and His life! I am also a HUGE fan of traditions and ever since Scott and I got married, we have tried to create as many family traditions as we can! So this year we decided that every year, we would set up for Christmas the Sunday after Thanksgiving and then have "Christmas breakfast" for dinner that night. (breakfast for dinner is another tradition on Sundays) Here is our first "Christmas breakfast for dinner":
Matthew had a blast decorating our tree. Every morning he wakes up and says, "Christmas tree on!" The light bulbs will be dead by the time Christmas comes because he wants them on all day (and I don't complain!)
We also bought him a tree that would be his to decorate and do whatever he wants to. His ornaments are "shatter-proof"! (Our not-so shatter proof ornaments are up high on our tree!)
I love his little profile...look at the shadow...man he's cute! :)
We were playing Christmas music while we were decorating and I caught these cute pictures of the two loves of my life dancing! I am so lucky....I love them soooooo much! (Make fun if you want, but I love what a wonderful daddy Scott is!)
And here is the finished product (so far):
And of course our stockings...love the stockings! Also a HUGE tradition in my family!
We are very excited about Christmas and teaching Matthew all about the reason for Christmas...the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ.
Merry Christmas!

2 comments:
Your Christmas trees are so cute and so are the guys in the pictures. I am so glad that Scott enjoys being a dad.
How cute is your blog! WE CANT BELIEVE YOU GUYS DIDN'T TELL US YOU WERE MOVING OR ASK US TO HELP! We are shocked. You moved further away darn it! We are going to visit Irvine on Friday and would love to get together during the day sometime if you have any free time. Little David would just DIE to see how big Matthew is now. Please give us a call sometime.
Post a Comment