We got all packed up and moved out, then moved in! Man it was a mess! I wish I could say that it wasn't a mess anymore, but it's getting there!
The day we moved in, Matthew started getting sick! He has never just wanted to lay in bed when he was sick before, but he just laid in bed for hours! I turned a movie on with our portable dvd player and he just laid there! It was so sad, but it did give me some time to try and get unpacked or at least somewhat organized! He was sick all weekend, so on Monday, I took him to the doctor and found out he had pneumonia. It was a long week and some sleepless nights after that! He was totally miserable! It broke my heart to see him like that and not be able to much for him!
We were back to breathing treatments around the clock, Tylenol, and prescriptions! Ug! But I am happy to say that he is 100% better and that we dodged the hospital! Wahoo!
While he was sick, Matty fell in LOVE with Woody and Buzz Lightyear from watching Toy Story! His cousins Curtis and Ethan gave Matthew a Buzz a couple of months ago and he is now Matty's buddy! So the other night, we went to Disneyland and completed the duo by getting Matthew a Woody! He says all day to them: "I love you, I love you, I love you!" Here are some cute pictures of him hugging his buddies!
Now, it's off to the freezing cold to visit my family...Wahoo! I love the cold and I love my family, so I am so excited! Everyday this week, Matthew has asked if we are going to "Granin and Poppe's" house! He is so excited! I have been searching for a week for a winter coat for him and I finally found one yesterday. Matthew loves it and doesn't like to take it off! It's 75 degrees here, so he gets hot quick!
Freezing cold...BRING IT ON!!!! :)

4 comments:
I'm so glad to see that he's feeling better.
I was so sorry to hear that Matthew had pneumonia. I remember how sick Scott was when he had it (6 days in the hospital) and am so glad that Matthew recovered without any serious problems. Have a good time in Conn. with you parents.
Whoa...you guys have had a ton going on lately. I am glad Matthew is feeling better. I hope you have fun on what sounds like a much needed and much deserved vacation to see your family. You guys are the best!
Love the Buzz and Woody pics! Sooo sweet. Have a fun trip.
Post a Comment