I can't believe it, but it's true...Matthew turned 2 today!!!! We had an awesome day!

(Too early for pictures mom, but he tried to smile! :)

We started out with a favorite...waffles! And of course the candle! :)
Then we picked up Matthew's best friend, Emma, to come celebrate with us at Pump it Up! Pump it Up is an indoor playground that has those big inflatable things. They had a blast! We only had one minor injury when Matthew went down the slide, he bent 4 of his fingers back trying to brace himself, but other than that...we had a blast!



They were both exhausted after that, but we headed off to Denny's for lunch!

It was so fun for Matthew to have Emma come celebrate and play! Thanks Emma! :)
After we dropped Emma off, Matthew crashed in the car! When daddy got home, we went to Chuck E. Cheese for dinner and more fun! We weren't a big fan of the food, but we had fun!





Matthew was VERY excited about his tickets! He got 12, but he was particularly happy about these 2! He stood in line so proud...he even showed them to another little boy (who had about 300 in his hands), but Matthew was so happy about his 2! It was so cute! :)

I have to admit...I was a little irritated that pretty much his only choice was this tiny sucker! But he was perfectly happy with it!
We got home late, but not too late for presents! Matthew had waited patiently all afternoon for daddy to get home!

We celebrated Scott's birthday tonight too, even though it was a month ago! We had just moved into our new house and Matthew had pneumonia, so we never really got to celebrate it! I bet you can't tell who chose the theme!!! Our little Matty loves football! He had also been anxiously watching the cakes all day and he was so excited to sing and eat!!!


Making cakes is not my specialty, but I tried! At least they tasted good! :)

We had such a great day!
To end this blog, I just want to tell my little Matty how much I love him! I can't remember life without him...he is such a wonderful blessing in our lives! He has the sweetest heart of anyone I know! He is such an example of Christlike love! He brings such a sweet spirit into our home! He is more than a dream come true and Scott and I are grateful every single day for having him in our lives! Everyday with him just gets better and better!
Matthew...I love you so, so much...Happy 2nd Birthday!
(Too early for pictures mom, but he tried to smile! :)
We started out with a favorite...waffles! And of course the candle! :)
Then we picked up Matthew's best friend, Emma, to come celebrate with us at Pump it Up! Pump it Up is an indoor playground that has those big inflatable things. They had a blast! We only had one minor injury when Matthew went down the slide, he bent 4 of his fingers back trying to brace himself, but other than that...we had a blast!



They were both exhausted after that, but we headed off to Denny's for lunch!

It was so fun for Matthew to have Emma come celebrate and play! Thanks Emma! :)
After we dropped Emma off, Matthew crashed in the car! When daddy got home, we went to Chuck E. Cheese for dinner and more fun! We weren't a big fan of the food, but we had fun!





Matthew was VERY excited about his tickets! He got 12, but he was particularly happy about these 2! He stood in line so proud...he even showed them to another little boy (who had about 300 in his hands), but Matthew was so happy about his 2! It was so cute! :)

I have to admit...I was a little irritated that pretty much his only choice was this tiny sucker! But he was perfectly happy with it!
We got home late, but not too late for presents! Matthew had waited patiently all afternoon for daddy to get home!
We celebrated Scott's birthday tonight too, even though it was a month ago! We had just moved into our new house and Matthew had pneumonia, so we never really got to celebrate it! I bet you can't tell who chose the theme!!! Our little Matty loves football! He had also been anxiously watching the cakes all day and he was so excited to sing and eat!!!
Making cakes is not my specialty, but I tried! At least they tasted good! :)
We had such a great day!
To end this blog, I just want to tell my little Matty how much I love him! I can't remember life without him...he is such a wonderful blessing in our lives! He has the sweetest heart of anyone I know! He is such an example of Christlike love! He brings such a sweet spirit into our home! He is more than a dream come true and Scott and I are grateful every single day for having him in our lives! Everyday with him just gets better and better!
Matthew...I love you so, so much...Happy 2nd Birthday!

3 comments:
Happy Birthday Cute Boy!! We love you.
Hey I don't know how I got onto your blog. Hasn't it been private all month? What happened? It was really weird. So, I got to read the last four or five blogs to catch up on your crazy, busy life. You moved!! wow. they are coming home. that's great. Tell Matthew happy birthday. was it scott's b-day too? if it was wish him happy birthday as well. Hope you all have a wonderful week and fun getting settled into your new home. I love moving! I am sooo jealous.
your cakes look awesome! had I known you were a professional I never would have paid for a wedding cake! I wish we could have been there to celebrate with you guys. I hate being so far away, but summer is quickly approaching (thank goodness) and hopefully we'll be able to see each other a little more!
Post a Comment