Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I'm a BIG BOY!!!!!!

It's official...Matthew is a BIG BOY!!! He's been wearing big boy underwear for a week...we are so proud of him! He was so excited to say bye-bye to his diapers and so was mommy! He's doing amazing! He loves being a big boy! I didn't really want to post a picture of him in his underwear, so we took a picture of his favorite pair...Buzz Lightyear of course!

4 comments:

Mindy said...

congrats. andrew's pretty close, but i'm waiting till tom's back.

Laura and David said...

yea!! are you so happy? no more money on diapers!!

Phannie said...

We do need to have a roommate reunion. Email me and we will figure out when and where. It will be fun. I really did think about you all weekend and was wishing that you were here with all of us. I didn't exactly say who was there in my blog, but jon and julie, ande and pete, hillary and robyn, and all the kids were hanging out this weekend. Julie is definitely round and very self conscious. It's cute. We need to come down there soon. Marshall is graduating this semester and maybe he will have an interview in the area and we can come see you.

Phannie said...

Hey hey. Miss you much.
and just wanted to remind you to post on You Don't Have to Can to Get to Heaven. It is missing your flare. Hope you are having a wonderful day.