Sunday, August 23, 2009

My new baby!

With Michael on the way, we needed a bigger home for our family. We had a bunch of offers out on houses this summer, but after not hearing anything for months, we decided the timing wasn't right and pulled out. We were bummed because we were so excited to buy our first home, but it will come. So we are moving to a much bigger townhome just a few miles away. We are SO excited because we never really got too comfortable here (since we thought we would just be here until we bought a house) and our new home is much bigger! We are especially excited about having a playroom for the boys (toy containment...yeah!)
So, you may think this is weird, but I am so excited...this is our new refrigerator! Our new place didn't come with one, so we needed to buy one! We just bought it yesterday and I can't wait to use it! It has everything that we wanted! When we left the store, I felt like such a grown up buying appliances. My sister and brother-in-law, Ben and Leslie, gave us their washer and dryer when they got new ones (thank you SO much!) and we are set to go! We move in just a few weeks, so now it's on to the packing! I moved 3 times when I was pregnant with Matthew, so I'm a pro at packing and moving when I'm pregnant, but if anyone feels like coming to a packing party...you are welcome to join us! :)

2 comments:

Andrea said...

We would come help you but we aren't as close as we used to be! :) I am so jealous, I want one of those fridges too! Congrats, and don't worry, I would be super excited about that fridge too!

Phannie said...

OH, I wish I was there. I would come help you pack. Maybe you could give me some prego-packing guidance. I think I'm going to need it in the next few weeks.

The fridge is great. I can't wait to buy the appliances that I want, and not just the ones that come with the apartment.