I can't believe it, but my baby sister is getting married! (That makes me feel old!) But the upside of that is that our family is complete (beside nieces and nephews...hint hint to both my sisters!) I always wanted to have a brother and now I have 2 and I love them both! They both add so much to our family and I'm so grateful that they take care of my sisters! Miles is absolutely perfect for Chelsey! He really compliments her and is willing to do anything for her! Every picture shoot (which is a lot) he is right by her side, ready and willing to help! I was worried that he would think our family was weird when he first met us, but he fits right in! hehe :) I haven't been able to spend as much time with Miles as I would like to, but I love him and appreciate everything he does for my sister! Robby just completed Nikki from the moment they met! It was like a piece of her that was missing was there! I could feel that from the first time she told me about him! He loves her goofiness and even makes her laugh! I can see how much he loves Nikki and I love him for that! I can't wait to get to know him better! My sisters and I are best friends and it makes me SO sad that I can't see them whenever I want to! I absolutely love my sisters! I always felt a great responsibility to take care of them and to be there for them, so I am so, so grateful that both of them chose such great guys to spend eternity with!



1 comment:
well aren't you just the sweetest sister ever? I love you Jen!
Post a Comment