Michael is such a sweet, silly boy! He's so curious, he just wants to touch and explore everything! The kid has absolutely no fear which terrifies me! Here are a few pictures of our silly boy!

He sneezed right after I put a spoonful of food in his mouth. I couldn't pass up the picture because normally, he doesn't waste a drop of food on his face! (That face looks just like my dad!)

He loves the swing! Normally he's all giggles, but I guess his giggled himself right out! :)
The following pictures are just a glimpse into his curiosity! One day, he was walking around with my mom and discovered a stool in the bathroom downstairs. Despite my mom trying to distract him, he just had to climb it, so my mom helped him up. When he got to the top he discovered a sink! Wow, coolest thing! He just had to get in! We let him get in, but kept trying to distract him from playing with the faucet, but he just had to turn it on! So I just let him! When he discovered what happened, he immediately wanted it off. Then right back on! So I took all his clothes off and he had a ball! It was actually really fun...and super cute! I love my curious boy!


He sneezed right after I put a spoonful of food in his mouth. I couldn't pass up the picture because normally, he doesn't waste a drop of food on his face! (That face looks just like my dad!)
He loves the swing! Normally he's all giggles, but I guess his giggled himself right out! :)
The following pictures are just a glimpse into his curiosity! One day, he was walking around with my mom and discovered a stool in the bathroom downstairs. Despite my mom trying to distract him, he just had to climb it, so my mom helped him up. When he got to the top he discovered a sink! Wow, coolest thing! He just had to get in! We let him get in, but kept trying to distract him from playing with the faucet, but he just had to turn it on! So I just let him! When he discovered what happened, he immediately wanted it off. Then right back on! So I took all his clothes off and he had a ball! It was actually really fun...and super cute! I love my curious boy!

1 comment:
There is just something about kids and water!
Post a Comment