Okay, so I'm a very sentimental person and I couldn't let this day go by without reminiscing on the events of last year. With little Michael's birthday quickly approaching, my heart has been filled with gratitude, not only for the last year of his life, but for the months preceding his birth! These pictures were taken one year ago today. (These are just a few of my favs, to see the whole post, click here.) I consider being pregnant one of my greatest blessings and some of the greatest months of my life! These pictures are a treasure to me! And there are no words to describe the love that I have for my sweet son! I am in absolute denial that he is almost 1, but can't wait for the many years ahead of joy that he will bring to our home!

P.S. I will just apologize ahead of time for taking everyone that actually reads my blog for a trip down memory lane, but this is our family journal, so I have to do it! :)

P.S. I will just apologize ahead of time for taking everyone that actually reads my blog for a trip down memory lane, but this is our family journal, so I have to do it! :)

4 comments:
I love memory lane and I love taking pictures of you :)
Jennifer!!! You are so beautiful. I found tour blog through chelsey's (who is absolutely darling btw :)) I would love to see whats going on in your life through here. Your boys ate adorable. We apparently sony know how to make the Boys.... We have two girls. Anyways I am google to add you to my list on my blog and would love to keep in touch. My blog is adamandheatherschanz.blogspot.com
Jen! You should post more pictures. No, I haven't posted any in forever and I should. I hope you are all loving it out there, but we wish you guys were here to be our Disneyland buddies! Every time Addison watches Mickey mouse clubhouse I think of Matthew, funny.
Hey, I just made my blog private, so email me your email address and i'll add you to my list! my email is hhschanz@gmail.com
Post a Comment