Monday, October 10, 2011

Before and After #1: The Dining Room

So this was the last room started, but the first one completely finished for now. We will add pictures as we go. I am absolutely in LOVE with this room! When my mom told me you could see it from the road when the lights were on, I now leave the lights on in that room every night...especially because we got a new chandelier for that room (thank you mom and dad!!!)
Before:
This was their picture when the house was on the market, then it went to the tool room! Here's a cleaned up version of the tool/dining room before:


And the glorious after pictures: (You can click on them to make them bigger):


I absolutely love it! It turned out perfectly and I love the new chandelier! I've only been planning this out in my head since I got this awesome table almost 6 years ago and I'm so happy with it! More before and after pics coming soon! :)

5 comments:

Chelsey said...

it looks AMAZING! I love love love it! Good work.

Mindy said...

that is amazing! if you have any decorating tips, please pass them my way. oh and congrats on baby #3
-mindy

Andrea said...

WOW! I love it too! Good job!

Mindy said...

hope you don't mind jenn, i added one of the after pics to my pinterest for ideas for hanging pictures.--mindy

Nancy Boyce said...

Your dining room is just gorgeous. I love the wall color that you chose. We are hoping to see it in person next summer when you bless your new little one.