I have been such a mix of emotions since I found out that our sweet Kaitlyn is a girl. I'm excited, but I'm also so scared! The world fills girls with the vision of who they should be, and I just want Kaitlyn to know and remember who she really is! Being pregnant is one of the most sacred experiences of my life....I have never felt closer to heaven then I do when I have had these 3 sweet souls inside me. I know who they are! It's impossible to describe, but I know them! I know Kaitlyn and yes, I can't wait until she's here, but at the same time, it's amazing to have her inside me. I can't replace that sacred bond!
A few months ago, at a YW's activity, a couple of our YW sang this song. It was the day that the dr had guessed that it was a girl and I just sat there and cried! This song says everything to Kaitlyn that I could! I wanted to share it because it truly touches me. This is my song to Kaitlyn and to my new niece Rilee. I hope that they will never forget what heaven (and their moms) see in them!
Saturday, December 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment