We had a nice, relaxing Father's Day. I feel like I didn't get to pamper Scott as much as I would have liked to, but he said he had a great Father's Day. He got a barbeque which he has been wanting. I think I was just as excited as he was! Barbeque=Scott cooking! :) We had dinner at my parents house which is always nice! It was nice to be with my dad on Father's Day too! I love you dad!
I love you Scott! Thanks for being such a good dad!
Michael was obviously not thrilled about the picture! He generally hates having his picture taken, but look how cute our little kiddos are (not to mention my cute husband!)
![]() | ||||||
| And Scott's new barbeque! Also a good picture of our beautiful backyard! I love all the green! :) |



No comments:
Post a Comment