Saturday, September 1, 2007
MaMaMaMa!
Yesterday, Matthew started saying "mamama" which made my heart skip a beat! Once he figured it out (and realized that I responded to anything when he said, "mamama") he didn't stop saying it all day! Even while he was eating, he would take a bite, then say, "mamama" until the next bite came. Then again, "mamama"! It was very exciting and I didn't stop smiling all day! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That is so cool! I can hardly wait to hear!
It's funny that babies say "dada" first when momma does all the work. It's a great day when they call for you. Congrats
That's sooo exciting Jen! I love the pictures! It's so good to get updates on you and your family!
I can't believe how big Matthew is getting! Please give him a hug and kiss for us! We miss you all!
Post a Comment