Friday, October 12, 2007

Some video clips!


We are so blessed to have such a happy baby! He brings so much joy to our life...this little video clip will give you just a glimpse of his happiness! We are continually amazed because he manages to be happy with any situation! Even when he is so exhausted, he will pop a little smile at us! We are so grateful for him and his amazing example!


This was Matthew's version of reading the newspaper! He is going to LOVE Christmas! I think I will just get him a roll of wrapping paper! :)


"My daddy is so funny!" :)
Sometimes Scott just gets Matthew laughing so hard! Matthew sure loves his daddy! What a sweet relationship they have!

2 comments:

Nancy Boyce said...

Thanks for updating with some new pictures of Matthew. I have been anxiously awaiting some but I know you have been busy! He is such a doll and I can hardly wait to see him again!

The Ursenbach Family said...

Matthew laugh so I can feed you!