This was Matthew's adorable church outfit he wore yesterday! I know I'm a little biased, but he is just so cute! He is developing the most awesome personality! We just have a blast with him!I get my good looks from my daddy!
And the tie stayed on for how long? You guys sure make a cute baby! How many more do you want to have because you are going to have your hands full keeping the girls off Matt and you don't want to spread yourself too thin. ;) That's ok though, since he's a daddy's boy, he will learn all the finer points of manhood from Scott and grow up to be a great person like my bro. Keep up with the adorable pics!
We can't believe how big he is getting! That tie is too cute! Start him out now because once he gets to be my boys' ages, he won't keep that tie on very long! I hope you guys are having fun and enjoying the big house! Let us know when you're planning to come to Utah - only a couple more months to try to catch a BYU football game! Give Matthew a kiss for us! We love you!
5 comments:
He is a GQ baby!!
I'm not related so I can confirm without bias that Matt is so dreamy. He is a little cutie pie.
And the tie stayed on for how long?
You guys sure make a cute baby! How many more do you want to have because you are going to have your hands full keeping the girls off Matt and you don't want to spread yourself too thin. ;) That's ok though, since he's a daddy's boy, he will learn all the finer points of manhood from Scott and grow up to be a great person like my bro. Keep up with the adorable pics!
Matthew is sooo cute!! I love all of the new pictures!!! he is getting soo big! We love you!
val & tony
We can't believe how big he is getting! That tie is too cute! Start him out now because once he gets to be my boys' ages, he won't keep that tie on very long! I hope you guys are having fun and enjoying the big house! Let us know when you're planning to come to Utah - only a couple more months to try to catch a BYU football game! Give Matthew a kiss for us! We love you!
Post a Comment