Friday, October 12, 2007

Saying good-bye to our home!

For those of you that don't know, we recently moved from our apartment in Irvine, CA into Scott's dad's house. They went on a mission to New Orleans, LA for two years and we are very blessed to be able to stay in their house for two years while they are gone! Here is a little tour of Matthew's world in his very first home! :)
P.S. We now have a guest room for friends and family that would like to visit! :)
This is our very empty apartment the night we left! It was hard to leave, but we are excited for the new opportunities in a new place and very grateful for the big house we have to live in for 2 years!


Matthew's bedroom
This is Matthew's bedroom! All boy! :)



This was Matthew's "play corner". It was small, but perfect for Matthew! I made the alphabet letters for him, luckily I am able to use them in our new play room which is much bigger and will be great when Matthew starts to move!


Matthew's Bathroom
When I was 8 months pregnant, I painted this bathroom for Matthew!
I was so proud of it; it was hard to paint it all back to white!



No comments: