Friday, December 14, 2007

Wishes really do come true...in Connecticut!

My wish came true...we woke up yesterday morning to snow! We got about 7-10 inches! While Matthew was napping, I went out sledding for about and hour and a half! I felt like a little kid again outside playing with dad! Reliving childhood memories at Christmas time is the best! I am so happy to be home! The only thing that would make this better is having Scott here! 1 more day! :)


Dad, Nikki and I went sledding in our topagan (a really long sled)! We have an awesome sledding hill in our front yard and we had a blast! I absolutely love the snow! :)


This is the path I shoveled to the jacuzzi! I wanted to step it up a notch! :)

This highchair was my great-grandma Poppe's highchair when she was a baby! Every generation has used it since then!

5 comments:

The Ursenbach Family said...

A snow shovel job well done! Do you guys still use the jacuzzi in the winter?
Talk about the Polar Bear Club!

Andrea said...

I AM SOOOO JEALOUS!!! I just hope there is snow when we are in UT. They have had quite a bit so hopefully I will get my wish too!!

Nancy Boyce said...

Glad to know you got some snow! I must admit, while the weather is fabulous here in California, I do miss the season changes (while not necessarily the snow!).

Leslie said...

Enjoy the snow! Hopefully the storm wont prevent Scott from arriving.

Cass said...

It's so fun to have a white Christmas! We have gotten dumped on the last couple days and are supposed to be getting more as well! I love the snow at Christmas time! (Come the middle of January I won't be liking it at all and that's when the "winter blues" sets in!) ;o)