Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Don't let daddy dress the baby!

Scott came home in the middle of the day today for just a few minutes and I asked him to change Matthew's diaper, so he did and he got Matthew dressed! Well when Scott gets Matthew dressed, he doesn't just pick a simple, normal outfit! Especially today! But at least it matched today! :)



Yes, Scott dressed Matthew in his "Matty Clause" outfit! I decided to take the opportunity to take some cute pictures of him in it! Unfortunately, my camera is on it's way out, so I didn't get very many that weren't blurry, but check them out...they're so cute! I love the "Matty Clause" outfit! I think we'll dress him in it more often! Good choice today dad! :)


3 comments:

Leslie said...

It's Christmas every day in your house!

Nancy Boyce said...

I am so glad you took some pictures in his Matty Claus suit---he will be way too big for it next year!

Unknown said...

Awwwww, how adorable! it soon will be too small for him next year