On Sunday night, Scott had this idea to build a fort! I was picturing putting a sheet over the dining table, but it became quite the castle! Matthew would run in one door and out the other squealing! He loved it when we chased him down the hallways of the fort! What a fun Sunday afternoon/evening family activity! I love being married to a man who is still a child at heart! It keeps our lives a lot more fun!
Matthew's face tells all!!! He had such a blast!
The fort seemed to grow throughout the night... the picture on the right was the end product! 2 doors, 1 crawl door, and 3 rooms! If the housing market wasn't flooded with homes right now, we would make a fortune!!!
The fort MONSTER!!! Scott would pop out from different spots and Matthew would scream pure joy and go running...but not too far because he would come back for more!
We even had our Sunday family tradition in our fort...breakfast for dinner! Every Sunday, we have breakfast for dinner! After a Sunday afternoon nap, breakfast is perfect...it's fast and yummy! Scott and I had chocolate chips in our pancakes and Matthew had a small plain pancake all to himself! He really enjoyed it!
I thought I would be cleaning this up all day on Monday, but Scott folded all the blankets and put them away while I put Matthew in bed...what an awesome night!
I thought I would be cleaning this up all day on Monday, but Scott folded all the blankets and put them away while I put Matthew in bed...what an awesome night!

7 comments:
HOW FUN!!!!! Scott and Matthew are silly boys!!! I really like your tradition of breakfast for dinner on Sundays!! It's so good to see how much fun you guys are all having!! Love you much!
That's the coolest fort ever!! My brothers would be so jealous. We thought we made the best forts until Scott just showed us up! Way to go, Daddy! Matthew is in for a ton of fun.
that is super cute!!!! i can tell you guys had alot of fun. wish i could be there to see it face to face.
athena
That fort rules! We miss you guys too. We need to play! Go to the beach or something...the weather has been awesome.
I remember all the fun forts that Scott (and the rest of the gang) used to make when he was a kid...it is nice to see the "kid" is still in him!
I'm jealous! :)
We used to do that when we were kids! Matthew looks so happy.
Post a Comment