Yesterday, we decided to make a special day for daddy by declaring yesterday the official "My dad is the man" day! This day was inspired by Matthew t-shirt that says, "My dad is the man!" We made him a poster (with artwork done by Matthew and Mom!) and his favorite cupcakes! Then to top it off, wen went to Disneyland (the second day in a row for Matthew and I and we're going again this morning...we just can't get enough!) 

Matthew LOVED the muffins! No surprise since the top is pure sugar! Unfortunately for him, he only got to have one!

We had a blast at Disneyland! We got to watch the parade (which Matthew loves because of all the music, dancing and lights!) We went on the Buzz Lightyear ride and Scott scored over a million points and we finally got on the Finding Nemo ride!
This morning Scott asked me..."So this 'My dad is the man' day is only an annual thing?"
We sure love Scott and appreciate all his hard work!
Matthew LOVED the muffins! No surprise since the top is pure sugar! Unfortunately for him, he only got to have one!
We had a blast at Disneyland! We got to watch the parade (which Matthew loves because of all the music, dancing and lights!) We went on the Buzz Lightyear ride and Scott scored over a million points and we finally got on the Finding Nemo ride!
This morning Scott asked me..."So this 'My dad is the man' day is only an annual thing?"
We sure love Scott and appreciate all his hard work!

3 comments:
I like Scott's question. Must've been fun.
That is an awesome idea!! I hope you don't mind, but I am going to use that someday when Tony and I have little ones. :) I can't believe Scott got over a million...I am not surprised! He has that knack of figuring out everything electronic and excelling at it!! We are so on the next time we visit! :) Love you much!!
Good idea...Scott deserves it! Scott must have cheated to get over a million points!
Post a Comment