Monday, August 18, 2008

Ahh...what do I do?



So for those of you that don't know...I LOVE FOOTBALL!!! Yes, me, Jen, I love football! My roommates from college (who were patient enough with me to let me watch sport center at midnight on Monday morning to see how the games on Sunday went) and my husband will testify of this! I have loved football since I was a little girl sitting with dad while he coached football! So this is my favorite time of year...football season! My team for about 5 or 6 years has been the Green Bay Packers! This football season has brought a small turn of events for me I am having a hard time deciding which team to go with! Let me catch those of you that don't know what's been going on with the draft this season....
The Packers had an awesome season last year...almost made it to the Superbowl!!! At the end of last season, Brett Favre (the Packers quarterback) retired. But at the beginning of this season, he decided he wanted to play again! To make a long story short, the Packers already had a new quarterback, so they tried to offer him a lot of money to not play because they didn't want him playing for another team! But he didn't take it and the Jets picked him up! So now what do I do??? Favre has been the Packers quarterback the whole time I have been a Packer fan...do I stay with my team or my quarterback?

Oh and dad, GO COUGARS!!!

5 comments:

Leslie said...

you can like 2 teams!!

Phannie said...

Marshall says that you need decide whether you are a packers fan or a favre fan. "sell out" That was marshall by the way.

Phannie said...

Marshall didn't know that you LOVE football and immediately asked "Why don't we live by them?"

BK Sonico Family said...

That is quite the dilemma. I am also a huge football fan of college football only though, so I probably would not be much help in this decision. I would say if you like a lot of the players on Green Bay though to just stick with them. It is hard to lose a quarterback, but its all the more fun for those games when they play each other. Good luck! :)

Chelsey said...

I say, go with the Jets! Go back to your roots, this way you've got your quarterback and your geographical location! Or go with the rest of the family and GO PATRIOTS!!!