For those of you that didn't know, my little sister Chelsey got married last Friday (08-08-08). It was a whirlwind day, but it was beautiful! As I sat there while they were being sealed for eternity in the Oakland temple, I couldn't help but think that this is what life is really all about...family!!! I thought about the family that my parents began and the little family that Scott and I have started and how the circle just continues...forever! This is what life is really about...you can forget all the material things (as wonderful as those blessings may be)! At the end of the day, the most important thing is your family!
To my wonderful parents who began this circle...I love you so much! I am so blessed to have the most amazing parents! Words can't thank you enough for all that you have done for us! You are also awesome grandparents...Matthew adores you both so much! (He would rather have Grammy or Poppe over Scott and I, but that makes me so happy!) Don't they just look so happy together??? They are amazing!!!! I love you both!
To my gorgeous baby sis...you are the sweetest human being that ever walked this planet! I absolutely love and adore you! You make the world a sweeter (and funnier) place! It was so much fun to run around with you on Friday! I am so proud of you!
This is what completes my life...my family!!!!

5 comments:
Thanks for posting. Looks like you are all doing great.
We love you and appreciate you.
I agree...it is all about family! i am so thankful that you are a part of our family...You and Scott are perfect for each other...and Matthew just brings that perfection to a whole new level! :) We miss and love you much!
Val & Tony
Her wedding looks like it was beautiful. I love the purple. Matthew looks soooo adorable in that picture with you and your sis.
How do you get all the cute little pics on the side of your blog? I can't figure it out.
Weddings are always a great time to reflect on our families .... glad everything went well!
We miss you guys! Give Matthew hugs and kisses from us!
Post a Comment