Thursday, October 2, 2008

Don't let daddy dress the baby...round 2!

In January, I posted Don't let daddy dress the baby but I obviously didn't learn from that because I did it again! But tonight it was hilarious! I should have known when I heard Scott say to Matthew, "Do you want to wear pajamas that mommy would pick or daddy?" Then I heard Matthew say, "DADDY!" (I was ganged up on!) About 10 minutes later (yep, that's how long it took for Scott to get him into this outfit!), Matthew comes running in wearing this....





...I was laughing so hard that Matthew thought something was wrong! I had to take some pictures! Gotta love that daddy!

7 comments:

Lu Greer said...

Oh that Dadddy is so silly! I can just see the wheels turning as he came up with that outfit. Love you guys!

Michelle Lake said...

Too cute. Thanks for posting. He's growing up so fast.

Nancy Boyce said...

Scott...are you trying to make my grandson be a nerd by wearing his underwear on the outside???

Chelsey said...

He looks like a little superhero! all he needs is a belt around his head and he would be quailman from Doug Funny! (Scott, you should try that sometime)

Andrea said...

Leave it to Scott to put him in something like this! I just about died laughing. It is great! My first thought was Nacho Libre

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Think I'm just too white and nerdy!
Think I'm just too white and nerdy! I'm just too white and nerdy! Really, really white and nerdy!