Saturday, October 4, 2008

Matthew at Preschool

I signed Matthew and I up for this Mommy and me Preschool this fall and Matthew LOVES it! He is such a social little boy and loves to play with other kids! (He really misses having Emma around!) Plus they have toys that we don't have at home! Yesterday I finally got some pictures of him.



Man...he such a stud! I love this kid sooooo much!


All ready to go! My mom got him this cute backpack and he loves to wear it! He was excited to put his projects in it! :)



Matthew loves puzzles! And he's very good at them! I was surprised at how quickly he finished this one!


Oh yeah...snack time! Matthew had never had juice until preschool! The first day he spilled all down his shirt, but now he's getting the hang of it!


For those of you that don't know my son, he will never pass up an opportunity to play a little b-ball! And he's pretty good at it too, check it out:


Okay, so he cheated a little, but he does actually shoot it!

It amazes me how much he has learned and how quickly he learns it! I just fall more and more in love with him everyday!

7 comments:

Phannie said...

Mommy and Me Preschool is such a great idea. When I taught preschool I would have loved to have the parents there. He is such a cute little boy. He's gonna be a basketball player.

Nancy Boyce said...

What fun for you and Matthew!

Erin Marie said...

Jen! Your little boy is soo adorable! Love it! Hope things are going well for you guys :)

Lu Greer said...

Matthew looks like quite the little student... I hope he is still this enthusiastic to go to school by 8th grade! I can't believe our little man is 20 months old today. He still has this Grammy wrapped around his little finger. Love you guys!

Andrea said...

How cute is he! He is getting so big I can't believe it! I would love to do something like that with Josh. Where do you find this stuff? I can't find anything like that and maybe it is because I am looking in the wrong places. Where do you find them?

jlake said...

Check the city that you live in...they usually offer lots of classes.

David said...

That is one stylin fella. What a stud.