Friday, October 10, 2008

Our date to Disneyland

Yesterday, Scott and I went on a date! Wahoo! We are so grateful to Madison who watched Matthew all afternoon yesterday so that we could go on a date! We decided that we would only go on the rides that Matthew can't go on. Which basically meant all roller coasters and rides that cause motion sickness! And boy am I paying the price! It's been a long time since I have done that and I am so sick...even today! After we got home last night, I spent the evening in bed so sick and I am still sick today! I think my body might be getting to old for this stuff...and I'm not even that old! We still had fun though! Scott always seems to know right where the camera is...or does he do this the entire ride?!?! :)

3 comments:

Nancy Boyce said...

What a fun day! Disneyland is fun for kids of all ages (especially "kid" Scott!). Sorry to hear that you are still rolling from the roller coasters...I feel that way most of the time now when I ride a roller coaster so I know how you are feeling.

Chelsey said...

I hate to break it to you, but you are becoming mom. It's bound to happen to all of us at some point, it's time you admit defeat and just become Lu.

Lu Greer said...

Ok... I should feel the need to defend myself...but the truth is that I am sure you are all aspiring to me like me so I guess I will decide to be honored?!?!? Do you remember when Chelsey loved scary movies, the scarier the better and I told her that at some point they would start to get to her? Hmmm, it seems I was right (again) about that too! At some point riding roller coasters will catch up to you also Chel!