I'm so sick of this heat...it's the middle of October and it's going to be 94 degrees today! Urg! Fall is my favorite time of year and I'm not even getting one! This is why fall is my favorite time of year:
This picture makes me homesick...this is down the street from my parents and where I grew up! I need all the seasons and I am sooooo missing it today!
I know how you feel Jen. Fall has always been my favorite time of year and being in CA there just doesn't seem to be much of it. I fondly remember the glory of the Utah mountains turning colors in the fall.
5 comments:
I know how you feel Jen. Fall has always been my favorite time of year and being in CA there just doesn't seem to be much of it. I fondly remember the glory of the Utah mountains turning colors in the fall.
I miss fall as well. Except we got snow instead of being 94 degrees. I love fall. Oh, by the way, did you see that BYU lost.
Yeah, we are really not happy about that!
WOW! I can't believe you actually live by a place that looks like that!
One nice thing about this heat wave is maybe Halloween will actually be warm in the evening this year which will be nice.
We miss you guys, but congrats to you on having a child old enough for nursery now! WHOO HOO!
Yeah...if only he would stay in nursery! :(
Post a Comment