Thursday, December 4, 2008

Our Thanksgiving...

For Thanksgiving, we went to visit Scott's sister and her family! We haven't seen them for a long time, so it was fun to hang out for a few days! Matthew had a blast playing with his cousins! He also liked having girly toys around! Especially the baby doll stroller! Here is he with Buzz in a pink stroller sitting on the couch watching a movie!



I took some adorable pictures of Matthew playing in the bathtub with Ethan and Sara, but Matthew found the memory card that had the pictures on it and now I don't know where it is!

The day after Thanksgiving, Leslie and I left the kids with dads and went Black Friday shopping...one of the greatest days of the year! :) Our day started at 2:45am and although we planned to take a nap, it didn't happen! It was so much fun! I love going shopping...it's one of my weaknesses! I have 98% of my Christmas shopping done!

Here are some pictures of Matthew killing time on the drive home...his favorite thing to do...color! :)



We had a great week...thanks again Ashby's for a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow he is getting so big. Seems like forever since we saw him (oh and you and Scott :>). Hope you are doing well!

Love ya!