Thursday, January 8, 2009

Move Update...

So this week has been even more crazy then last week! Poor Matthew is starting to have a hard time with this move...he can't figure out where all of his stuff is going! Last night he wouldn't leave the house without taking his bike and helmet with him. They are one of his only toys that haven't been packed up! We've been talking to him about his "new house" and he's very excited about it (although I don't think he understands). I took him to see it on Monday and he looked everywhere for his toys. I couldn't figure out what he was doing until he said, "Where's my Pooh?" He'll understand tonight when we start unpacking all his stuff in his new room.
On Tuesday night, the Elder's Quorum here helped us load up the trailer with all the big furniture and boxes and then on Wednesday night, the Elder's Quorum in our new ward helped us move in. We realized we didn't have Matthew mattress, so we spend one more night here. Matthew's Aunt "Balerie" and Unlce "Tinny" (Valerie and Tony) took him to Disneyland all day yesterday to keep him out of the house and he had a blast. We have finished packing the rest of our stuff here and we are moving it there tonight and then we are done! We are so realived that we are all done packing, moving, etc.!!!
But with everything done and looking at a mostly empty house, it just makes me think of all the memories we made here and the blessings that have come to our family as we have lived here! Although it's sad for me to leave, it makes me happy to think of all the memories and exciting times ahead at our new house!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

hope that you're getting settled in okay. sorry i couldn't talk when you came to church. andrew's been biting off & on the past few weeks in nursery, so i wanted to make sure it wouldn't happen this week.

Chelsey said...

I wish I could have been there to help you guys out. I hate that we're spread all over the country. Update your blog... I miss knowing about your life with pictures.

Nat D said...

where'd you guys move to?