Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Silly sleeper!

The last week, I have been finding Matthew asleep in the funniest places!

This afternoon, he threw all his stuffed animals on the floor and then got down and snuggled up with them! :)


The other night, we found him asleep in his rocking chair standing up!



And the funniest one...he took his pillow and put it on his chair and fell asleep! The funny part about this is that it was that I found him asleep like this in the morning after he had already got up! I guess he wasn't ready to get up yet!


6 comments:

Becky said...

That is so cute! (I was friends with one of your husband's friends in high school. I found your blog through the Ashbys.)

Chelsey said...

Oh my goodness those are so funny. I love the rocking chair pose... how did he ever fall asleep standing up! Too much bike riding and duck feeding is my guess. What a little cutie pie, wish I could give him a big hug, and give you some rest by taking him to the park.

Phannie said...

Too Cute

Andrea said...

This is the funniest thing. I used to find Josh asleep in the funniest positions and places, but only on occasion now. How are you doing? I have been thinking about you lately and wondering how you guys are!

Erin Marie said...

Jen you have the cutest little boy! I love seeing your little updates :) Hope things are going well for you guys?!

Megan said...

So cute. Some days I feel I could sleep anywhere like that. He is a cute little guy. Angie enjoyed looking back at him during church.