Monday, June 29, 2009

And it's a....


BOY!!!!!!

It may be hard to see if you don't know where to look, but we had a surprise ultrasound this morning and it's definitely a boy!!! We are SO EXCITED!!! We were pretty sure it was a boy, but now we know for sure! I absolutely love my Matty and I'm so excited for him to have a buddy! We were absolutely shocked to see that our little son was already sucking his finger and holding his ear! For those of you that don't know, our little Matty does that and was doing it in his ultrasound at 20 weeks! Scott and I just looked at each other and laughed! He's already like his big brother and we couldn't be happier!

13 comments:

Charlie & Judy said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are so happy for you and your growing family! :)

Leslie said...

Hooray! We are so happy for you guys. We love having our 2 boys and they LOVE eachother too!

Robyn Becker said...

Yeah!!! How fun! Congratulations! You'll have so much fun with your two little buddies!!

Andrea said...

Congrats!!! I love having my boys together! They are fun to watch play together. Yesterday (Monday) we went to a friends for fhe and Josh decided he needed to change his shirt and that Ben needed to match him. Well these 2 shirts are size 2T and 3T so Ben was wearing a HUGE shirt, but it was cute that Josh insisted on him and his brother matching!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! I guess it makes it easy for preparing for another boy huh?

Taki said...

You the man Lake! Makin the fellas proud.

Nancy Boyce said...

The boys will have so much fun together! I am so excited!

The Huffaker Family said...

Hooray for another cute boy!!! We are so excited for you!!!! We love you!

Laura and David said...

congrats! i thought of you when i found this website, http://digifree.blogspot.com/

Christine said...

Yeah! We are so happy for you. Congratulations. Conner said the other day, Mommy, I miss my best friend Matthew Lake...when do I get to see him. Let me know if you are in town again, we were gone on Father's Day, But I would love to see you Jen, and Conner would love to see Matthew.

Unknown said...

yay!!! another nephew! i'm so excited! :P

Michelle Lake said...

Whooo Whooo!!! Awesome!! Another boy!!

The Ursenbach Family said...

This little one better like baseball! Congrats!