We had such a fun 4th of July together! We went to our ward's 4th of July breakfast that morning and Matthew rode his bike in the bike parade! He was so cute, but all those pictures are on my other camera and I can't find the cord, so those pictures will come later!
After the party, we went to our pool because it was so hot! We all swam for a while...Matty is getting so comfortable in the water! It's so fun to watch him!


After naps, we went down to the lake and had a picnic dinner while we waited for the fireworks to start! It was so fun...I decided we need to have picnics more often!


I tried to get a picture of Matthew in his cute outfit, but he was just too excited to stand still and smile (even when he's not excited I still can't get him to look at me and smile! Oh well!) You can see in the last picture, he's ready to run!

Then we went and got ice cream from the ice cream truck! Matthew's ice cream didn't last for long because it was so hot it turned into a melted mess! But he enjoyed it until we had to throw it out!


While we were waiting for the fireworks to start, Scott and Matthew played baseball (big shocker...Matthew LOVES to play baseball!)

I was telling Scott earlier that day that one of my favorite parts of the 4th of July when I was a little girl was getting those glow up necklaces! Every year my sisters and I would look forward to them and I was hoping they would sell them that night, so I could get one for Matthew! Sure enough, they were! I was so fun to watch him play with it...reliving childhood memories through him! :)



When the fireworks started, Matthew was so excited! He kept saying "Wow!" Although the baby can't hear yet, he'll kick me in the ribs every time I sneeze, so I thought the vibrations would make him flip out, but he was totally calm! It was such a fun night!

After the party, we went to our pool because it was so hot! We all swam for a while...Matty is getting so comfortable in the water! It's so fun to watch him!
After naps, we went down to the lake and had a picnic dinner while we waited for the fireworks to start! It was so fun...I decided we need to have picnics more often!
I tried to get a picture of Matthew in his cute outfit, but he was just too excited to stand still and smile (even when he's not excited I still can't get him to look at me and smile! Oh well!) You can see in the last picture, he's ready to run!
Then we went and got ice cream from the ice cream truck! Matthew's ice cream didn't last for long because it was so hot it turned into a melted mess! But he enjoyed it until we had to throw it out!
While we were waiting for the fireworks to start, Scott and Matthew played baseball (big shocker...Matthew LOVES to play baseball!)
I was telling Scott earlier that day that one of my favorite parts of the 4th of July when I was a little girl was getting those glow up necklaces! Every year my sisters and I would look forward to them and I was hoping they would sell them that night, so I could get one for Matthew! Sure enough, they were! I was so fun to watch him play with it...reliving childhood memories through him! :)
When the fireworks started, Matthew was so excited! He kept saying "Wow!" Although the baby can't hear yet, he'll kick me in the ribs every time I sneeze, so I thought the vibrations would make him flip out, but he was totally calm! It was such a fun night!

2 comments:
Yeah for the baby. It looks like ya'll had tons of fun on July 4th. I miss you guys so much.
Wow! That's cool you can feel the baby so much already. I guess since this is your second time around you know what the baby feels like!
Post a Comment