I finally got the boy's room all set up and ready to go! Michael won't be sleeping in there at night for a little while, but I'm so excited that it's all ready! Since we are again unsure of how long we will be here, I didn't hang anything on the wall, so it looks a lot more bare than I wanted it to, but it still looks so cute and more importantly...all boy! If we are here when Michael starts standing, I'm going to have to move the room around, so that his crib isn't next to the window, but for now, it works!
Since Matthew prefers to just sleep with his blanket, I used the top sheet from his baseball sheets to make Michael's crib bumper and I LOVE it! I still have to add a few ties to the bumper, but I think it turned out adorable! Matthew is so excited to have his brother sleep in his room!
Now we are completely ready to go...just waiting for our little bundle!

3 comments:
Cute cute. Could you email me the pattern to make the bumpers. It would give me something to do. Of course, it's probably not that hard to figure out, but I'm not what you would call "an experienced seamstress."
i love how you were able to coordinate both beds like that. if it's not too much trouble, can i get the pattern emailed to me too and how to make a blanket?
That's cute. :)
Post a Comment