This post is LONG overdue, but better late than never! (My new attitude since Michael has come! :) My mom/Granin was here for two months taking care of EVERYTHING...every meal of the day, cleaning, entertaining, dressing, feeding, naps, bedtime...everything! She is the most amazing mom...something for me to aspire to! Although it was hard for me to have my mom leave, it was so much harder for Matthew! He had three meltdowns for her the day after she left and cried for her to "come home" everyday for a week. He still asks me, "When is Granin coming home?" It breaks my heart! I absolutely adore my mom...she is one of my best friends and I am so grateful to the time we had with her! Mom, we couldn't have done it without you! Michael is healthy because you came to help us and thank you just doesn't seem adequate!
I also have to say thank you to my dad who sacrificed so much to have her come! He is an amazing father...thank you dad!
We love and appreciate you both! And miss you like crazy!

No comments:
Post a Comment