Since it has been FOREVER since I updated my blog, I will give an update on our boys....first of all...oh my goodness, THEY ARE SOOOOO CUTE!!! They absolutely adore each other and it is such a privilege to be their mom! Scott and I can't believe they are our sons! They have the sweetest relationship I have ever seen! It is so fun to watch their friendship blossom everyday! It is almost like they are picking up where they left off! They look at each other like they remember each other from heaven! I hope and pray everyday that they will continue to be such great buddies! Matthew loves to involve Michael in everything he possibly can. When we explain that Michael's not big enough yet, Matthew just says, "But he is!" Michael watches everything Matthew does and we can just see that he can't wait to take off and play with his big brother! Matthew absolutely loves sharing a room with Michael! At night, he reminds me that Michael needs to sleep in his room! He is so quiet and makes sure that everyone else doesn't wake him! Michael absolutely hates waking up, but as soon as he sees Matthew, he's all smiles! In fact, as soon as Michael wakes up, we take him right to Matthew! They are each other's biggest fan! Matthew gets so excited when Michael learns something new! He cheers him on and tells him how proud he is of him! I really can't get over how much they love each other! It's something you have to see to really understand! I just love watching them! Words could never describe how much we love them!
Matthew is in HEAVEN with my parents! He totally adores them and I really don't know who loves it more...them or him! He has such a sweet relationship with them and I'm so glad he can be close to them now! He literally sleeps, eats, and breathes BASEBALL! He wakes up and runs outside to set up his bases and play! We rotate throwing the ball because he refuses to hit it off a tee! On average, he's playing baseball about 5 hours a day! He is very good, especially for a 3 year old! Most kids have a blanket or stuffed animal they sleep with every night, but not our son...he has to have his bat, glove, and batting helmet in his bed with him! He's definitely our little all-star! Hopefully next year, he will be old enough to play on a team! He's been into lacrosse lately too! Next year, he can play lacrosse which will be fun! I think any sport he can get his hands on, he is happy with! It's so fun to watch him learn! He's so smart! I am always so surprised by what he knows and how quickly he learns it! He keeps us laughing all the time! He has the funniest expressions and sometimes sound much older than he is! He is having an absolute blast with my parents dog Mogely. They are great buddies! Matthew loves to have Mogely anywhere he goes! We are trying to teach Mogely to fetch the baseballs and bring them back to us, but he's not so great at bringing them back! I can't wait to get Matthew a dog when we have our own home! He's so great at taking care of Mogely! He is the absolute sweetest little boy and big brother! He is and will be such a great example to his little brother and future siblings! He is still so kind and sweet and I wish I could be more like him! We love him SO much!
Oh my...how do I describe our sweet Robert Michael! You would never know how little he was because he's so big and healthy and so, so happy! He really is the happiest baby and he's so content! He has this contagious smile that just lights up every room he is in and makes everyone want to be near him! We call him Mr. Smiles! Although Matthew calls him Mr. Spitty because he spits up and is quite the drooler! :) He also just screams for the pure joy of hearing his own voice! Pretty much all his hair fell out, but dark, fuzzy hair is coming back in! He looks a lot like me, especially when I was a baby! He still has blue eyes, although not quite as light as Matthew's. They're almost a navy blue! He is working on his 2 bottom teeth, but I love his toothless smile! He is a little behind in his development, but he'll catch up! He just started rolling over tummy to back last week and wants to roll back to tummy so bad..he is so close! He is also so close to sitting up! He would so much rather sit in his Bumbo chair and watch Matthew! He watches him and you can just tell he thinks Matthew is so cool! When he starts moving, he is just going to follow Matthew everywhere! He wants to eat everything! I don't give my kids solids until 6 months, so he is just starting, but oh my...he wants to eat everything we eat! He opens his mouth, kicks his feet, and tries as hard as he can to get whatever we have! He is loving the rice cereal and absolutely loves to drink water! I have to put up a video of him drinking water from a cup...it's so funny! He just turned 6 months on Wednesday and it's amazing how fast it goes, yet we can't remember what it was like not having him! He is such a joy and an incredible blessing in our home!
We are all so happy here! Scott loves his job and we love being here! Sometimes it still feels unreal! I will try to be better about updating the blog...we have been doing a lot of fun stuff, so I need to catch up, but for now, enjoy this cute picture of our growing boys!
Sunday, May 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
yay yay yay yay you blogged! Now let's see some more pictures of those nephew of mine that I miss so dearly.. and a few of you! And your new hair! PLEASSSSSE? And well, I know Scotto hates pictures, but if you could throw up a few of his face too it would be appreciated. I miss the Lakes.
so wait, does that mean you've moved closer to your parents?
Thank you so much for the update. We miss you so much!!! The boys are so cute!
Thanks for updating and showing us how cute their relationship is! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment