I took Michael to get his 6 month pictures taken yesterday (I know...6 months already!) and oh my gosh...they turned out so cute! This age is the easiest to take pictures because he doesn't move and will smile at anyone! He really looks like he's sitting up, but I had to keep catching him because he kept falling over! :) It was really hard for him to concentrate on sitting up and smiling at the same time! It was cute though! Check them out:

My favorite! (It was really hard to pick a favorite!)




This is the very special bear that Matthew made for Michael!



He's SO fun! And such a sweetheart...he melts my heart!
I really can't believe he's my son...oh my gosh I love him so much!

My favorite! (It was really hard to pick a favorite!)




This is the very special bear that Matthew made for Michael!



He's SO fun! And such a sweetheart...he melts my heart!
I really can't believe he's my son...oh my gosh I love him so much!

6 comments:
Those are such cute pictures!!!!! Thanks for the update!
So darling! I love his concentration on the bear!
What a beautiful little boy he is!
Very cute kid! Hope you guys are hating it in CT. CA is so much better.
Oh My Gosh! So adorable!!!
OHMYGOSH!!!!!!!!!! SO CUTE!!!!!!!
Post a Comment