Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Matthew's first day of preschool!

Today was Matthew's first day of preschool and he was SO excited! This morning, before preschool, he was playing school with his cars. He kept reassuring them that he would be back and they would have fun at school! It was so cute! He's been a little nervous, but last week, we went and met his teacher and saw his classroom and today, he was just ready to go! He's usually such a mama's boy, so I figured that he would have some separation problem, but he marched in there, put his backpack on his hook, came and gave me a quick hug, took his name off the board and he was off! I blew him a kiss and he blew me one back (thank goodness...I'm not looking forward to the day when he doesn't want to kiss me or blow me kisses!) I was a very proud mommy walking out! Michael was very confused! Either he couldn't figure out why his buddy wasn't coming with us or because he was confused why he didn't get to go play too!





Gotta love the choke hold! :) Can you tell how excited Matthew is?

He had a great day! He told me about everything! I was amazed at all the little details he remembered! Even though he's growing too fast, I'm so proud of who he is and who he's becoming! I am a very blessed mommy!

2 comments:

Chelsey said...

I'm proud of my cute nephew all growing up and going to school.. but I'm also proud of you my dear sister! Look at all the blogging you've done after a 3 month hiatus!

Nancy Boyce said...

Thank you SO much for posting all the cute pictures and videos of Matthew and Michael. We miss you all so much! It was so exciting to open up the computer and see some new blog posts. Again, thank you!!!!