Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Watch out world...here he comes!

Michael started doing the same army crawl that Matthew did on Friday. He's not quite as fast as Matthew was yet and Michael actually uses his arms more, but it's so funny that it's basically the same! They even use the same foot! :) It was exciting because Scott was actually working from home that day, so he got to see him doing it! It will definitely change our lives a lot, but I'm so excited because he's so excited! He's been watching his big brother go and wants to bad to keep up with him! I didn't want him to start moving, but now that he is a little, it's so fun! I love my boys so much and I know they will just have that much more fun together when Michael can keep up with Matthew! You can hear Matthew at the end cheering Michael on...I love them SO MUCH!

Check it out:

2 comments:

The Huffaker Family said...

Oh, so cute!! Michael is getting so big! It was cute to hear Matthew cheering him on, too! Love and miss you guys so much!

Nancy Boyce said...

That is such a cute video. I love Matthew cheering Michael on! What a great big brother. Well, it won't take long before Michael picks up speed now that he knows he can do it!