Tonight my heart is so full of gratitude! I wish that one year ago, I could have seen this picture! It was one year ago tonight, that I went into active labor with my sweet Michael! Everyday, I am grateful that I have this little boy because there were many days that I worried that I wouldn't get to hold him and cuddle him and watch him grow! The next 6 weeks were a roller coaster, but oh my goodness, I would do it all over again a million times because the sacrifice never would come close to the blessing that he is in my life and in our family! Words could never express how much I love this angel! Just looking at him brings me unexplainable joy! I think that going through all of that with him, created such an amazing bond! His life has not been free of challenges, but you would never know it by looking at him. Just about everyone is amazed by his happiness. Michael has such a love of life! He just loves everything around him...he just soaks everything in and is happy doing just about anything! He adores his brother! Watching them together brings me so much joy! I cannot imagine our lives without him and will be grateful everyday for the joy this little man brings to our home! Robert Michael, I love you so much!

Thursday, October 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey Jen -
I just read all your updates since June. :) Your boys are so cute. I love seeing all the pictures and videos to see what you guys are up to. I hope everything is going awesome. We miss you guys!
We are so grateful for the sacrifice you made Jen to bring this sweet little boy life.
Post a Comment