We've added another member to our family! Meet Miley! She's our new 11 week old black lab! My sister brought her to us from Idaho and she is the sweetest puppy! She has her moments of craziness, but she's really such a wonderful puppy! Matthew loves having her and does everything he can to take care of her! I have always wanted a dog and although we weren't planning to get one this quick, it seems to be working out really well! Scott didn't really grow up with dogs, but he's really good with her! We are hoping that she will be great buddies with our boys (and future kiddos) and hopefully be somewhat protective! I will update more pictures of Miley with the boys later, but here's an updated family picture (with neither of our boys looking)! Isn't my parents backyard beautiful? We are loving the East Coast fall!!!
Monday, November 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I love your picture. It's wonderful. Miss you all Bunches.
i cannot believe how old matthew looks! he is totally beyond the baby look, he is officially a big kid. we still miss you guys! let us know if you ever come back to ca for any visits!
Your puppy is so cute! Tony was definitely jealous! Your parent's backyard is beautiful! Love you guys!
Yay!! You got a dog. What a cutie. Reminds me that I need to blog about our white lab addition. Your family is so sweet! Love you guys.
Post a Comment