Monday, November 1, 2010

My wonderful family!


My sisters and their hubbies were here visiting a couple weeks ago, so we took the opportunity to snap a picture of our whole family in normal clothes. It's really our first picture with everyone (besides all the grandchildren to come...)! It wasn't totally planned, but I think the picture turned out great! I absolutely love every single person in this picture! My parents are the absolute best...the made us an eternal family! They are such a wonderful support to all of us and gave us such a wonderful life! I feel so blessed that I was given such wonderful parents! My sisters are two of my best friends...I don't know what my life would be like without them! I am so proud of both of them and the lives they lead! Which brings me to my brothers...they are awesome! I love them both so much and I'm so grateful for them taking care of my sisters! My nephew (who you can't really see because he's still inside his mommy), but oh my goodness, I love this kid so much already! I can't wait to see him and snuggle him! My boys are going to love him so much! And of course my boys...they bring me such incredible joy and bless my life so much! They make me want to be a better person! I am humbled to be their mommy! And my best friend...Scott! Words could never describe how much I love him! He's my everything and my inspiration!
Families are forever...there's nothing better than that!

1 comment:

Chelsey said...

baby boy loves you too! that's why he gets all squirmy and excited EVERY time I talk to you on the phone.