Monday, October 10, 2011

Sweet Lake Baby #3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hooray...baby #3 is on it's way! We are so excited! My due date is April 20, 2012 and we can't wait! At first, I was glad that I had 9 months to get ready, but now I just can't wait! Matthew had been telling me all summer that we were going to have a baby and he was right. Although he said it was a baby sister, so we'll have to see later if he's right about that! We were a little surprised by this one. We had really just started talking about it. We were going to wait to tell Matthew until we had a doctor's appt., but the day after we found out, he said, "Mom do you have a baby in your tummy?!" Both Scott and I were shocked! I wish I had a picture of the expression on his face...pure JOY! He's such a sweetheart and such a wonderful big brother! He just knew! Right after we told him that yes, there was a baby in mommy's tummy, he said, "Okay you better go lay down on the couch!" I guess he didn't forget! Everything so far looks absolutely perfect and we are all in love! Who wouldn't be...look at that sweet baby!
I've been sicker with this one. I was lucky enough to escape morning sickness with my first 2, but not with this one. It's all worth it though and it's starting to subside now. Hopefully we will know what this baby is in about 5-6 weeks! Scott's pretty sure it's a girl because of all the trouble it has given me so far! :) I will be happy either way...just give me a healthy baby!

5 comments:

Chelsey said...

I LOVE MY NIECPHEW!

Mindy said...

yay! not for the morning sickness part though. if you go over to my blog, there's a link of funny maternity shirts you might get a kick out of. -mindy

Andrea said...

YAY!!!! I am so excited for you guys! Isn't it crazy how in tune these little people are! Miss you!

Erin Marie said...

I am so exccited for you guys! I have been thinking lately about you, and when the 3rd was going to come. I hope all goes well with the pregnancy, and hopefully I will see you guys over Thanksgiving :)

Phannie said...

Congratulations! It's going to be a girl. The pregnancy is different than the other two and they were both boys. It's going to be a girl. That's how it worked for my little girl. Sicker than a dog. Little boy= nothing.