Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Baby #2 is on it's way!

SURPRISE!!! Matthew's going to be a big brother!

We wanted to wait until we had a picture of our little blob before we announced! We are all very excited! We had an ultrasound this morning and it was healthy and already on the move! It's little arms and legs were kicking and moving like crazy! You can't see it's little tiny arms and legs on the picture, but they were definitely there! Matthew loved seeing his baby "on TV" as he says! He kept saying, "Check it out, my baby's on TV!" He still doesn't totally understand, but he's excited to have a baby! I am almost 10 weeks! My due date is our anniversary, December 17 (but he's already measuring a little early!), but we have been assured by the doctor that she will not let us make it there! Because of how fast my labor was with Matthew and how big he was so early, she is already planning to induce at least 2 weeks early!
I'm feeling great! I have to take extra iron because I was a little low and didn't have any strength, but now I feel great! I LOVE being pregnant! I'm feel so blessed that I don't have morning sickness! I've been able to avoid that both times!
Scott and I both think it's another boy (which we are so EXCITED about), but we would be happy either way! But we already have a list of boy names that we are trying to decide on! Naming this baby won't be as easy as Matthew was! Matthew is sure it's a sister, but we've finally convinced him that a brother would be fun! Scroll down and vote on our blog what you think it is!
I absolutely love being a mom and I feel so blessed to have another little bundle of joy coming our way!

16 comments:

Lu Greer said...

What a heartwarming little peanut! I just can't believe how much I love him/her already! Matthew is so cute and so proud holding that picture! I voted 'boy' but it really doesn't matter to me. He/She will be loved unconditionally no matter the gender!

Leslie said...

Hooray! We are so excited for you guys. Congrats.♥♥♥

Nancy Boyce said...

Yeah! This is so exciting!!! Congratulations and I hope you continue to feel good. Love you all!

Chelsey said...

YAY YAY YAY!!!

Amber said...

My husband, Greg, grew up with Scott and he wants me to say Congrats!

We're also having #2 and I seem to know lots of women who are due at the end of the year!

Welcome to the club! (Matthew is very adorable holding the ultrasound)

Mindy said...

congrats!

Michelle Lake said...

Congratulations to all of you!! I'm so glad you are feeling better and that the little guy is moving around now. Yippeee one more grandchild for us - that will make 12!!!

Charlie & Judy said...

Congratulations! We are excited for your growing family!! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I am excited for you both! You guys make awesome parents so this baby is gonna be one lucky kid. =)

Andrea said...

Congratulations! I was wondering when you were going to tell us you were pregnant again. Actually, maybe a week ago, Peter asked me if you were, how funny is that. You are a week ahead of me!!!

danalouann said...

Congratulations! And glad you so far are feeling good, keep up the good work!

Unknown said...

my vote is a girl.

BK Sonico Family said...

Congratulations Jen! I am so excited for you guys! Hoooooray!

The Huffaker Family said...

Hooray! We are so excited for you guys!! We love you!

Jessica said...

Congratulations! Matthew will be a great big brother! Hope you keep feeling great!

Robyn Becker said...

Congratulations Jen and Scott! How fun and exciting! I'm so happy for you!